Goal: Lose weight.
Specific- Lose about 15 pounds.
Measure- I am not going to constantly weigh myself as that can be bad so therefore I'm going to go along by how I feel and how my clothes are fitting.
Action-Get back to exercising daily.
Reasonable-It's reasonable because you can always look better...
Timely- My minimum is 4 days a week of exercise. I don't plan to lose the weight so fast so I'll give myself a month or two.
My goal for the new year is to lose weight. I feel that 15 pounds is reasonable enough as it's not too many pounds or too few. In order to keep track of my progress I'll be going along by how I feel and how my clothes are fitting (the scale can sometimes deter one if you don't see the number you want to see). My action to achieve my goal will be to exercise more than I do now and to eat healthier (less soda, more fruits & vegetables. My minimum is 4 days a week of exercise. I don't plan to lose the weight so fast so I'll give myself a month or two. My minimum is 4 days a week of exercise, if I can squeeze in more that's great. I don't plan to lose the weight so fast so I'll give myself a month or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment